Features & Benefits
All NM modalities in one system
- Dedicated for NM department
- SPECT/CT and PET/CT investigation using one common diagnostic CT modality
- No switching time
- Ideal for small clinics or hospitals with one multimodality imaging room
PET subsystem with Time of Flight PMTs
- LYSO crystal based PET to extend to possibilities of your hybrid NM system
- For all standard Oncology application
- Unique solution integrated to your SPECT-CT imaging system
Multimodality Processing Software
Our InterView™ FUSION software is a complete processing and evaluation tool for all emerging modalities.
- Dual / triple / or even quad fusion display of multimodality studies (SPECT-CT-PET-MRI)
- Automatic or manual registration of images
- Extended measurement functionality
- Special ROI/VOI functions
- Predefined viewers of volume, tiled or unified viewer, VR, MIP, MPR, TAC and further possibilities
Low dose CT subsystem with submillimeter resolution
AnyScan® platform is equipped with 16-slice diagnostic CT which is a perfect match for multimodality NM utilization.
- High resolution image quality with submillimeter resolution
- 0.5 sec scan speed
- 5-level dose modulation for best compromise between patient dose and image quality
- Lowest possible dose imposed to patient complying with ALARA standard
- Metal Artefact Reduction
List Mode Acquisition
At research sites, it is frequently required to further optimize scans with different acquisition settings. With the help of List Mode, most SPECT scanning parameters can be altered even after an acquisition was finished.
Follow-up study of a 79 years old patient suffering from breast cancer with metastatic axillar, mediastino-hilar lymph nodes and multiplex bone metastases.
PET/CT acquisitions were performed with Mediso AnyScan® PET/CT system after administration of apr. 200-220 MBq 18F-FDG (3.5 MBq/kg (bw)) and adequate rest time (55-60 min).
Brain PET: Brain perfusion SPECT+PET
99mTc-HMPAO SPECT/CT and 18F-FDG PET/CT brain study of a 56-year-old patient with bilateral frontal hypoperfusion and hypometabolism.
- Collimator: LEHR
- Radiotracer: 99mTc-HMPAO
- Applied dose: 720 MBq (19.45mCi)
- Acquisition: 120 view x 30 sec (30 min/SPECT)
- collimator: Multi-PinHole
- Radiotracer: 18F-FDG
- Applied dose: 381 MBq (10.3mCi)
- Acq.: Single FOV Brain PET (10 min)
Volume rendered image of the fused SPECT/CT, examination of a 60 year old patient with multiple bone metastases.
CT Image details
- kV: 120
- Max. mA: 220
- Pitch: 1.5
- Rotation: 0.667 sec
- Dose reduction: noise based 3D tube current modulation
SPECT+PET combined workflow with Oncology indication
Breast cancer patient. In 2017 a metastatic lesion in her spine was detected. Two years later in 2019, 18F-FDG PET/CT identified same metastatic lesions on spine with additional liver metastasis.
- 600MBq MDP
- 13cm/min table speed
- 120 projection 1 FOV
- PET: 248MBq 18F-FDG
How can we help you?
Don't hesitate to contact us for technical information or to find out more about our products and services.Get in touch