Features & Benefits
The favorite thyroid system of all users
- Very nice-looking – with very easy detector positioning
- Exams of patients in sitting and lying position with the same collimator
- Designated collimators with chin mold
- Easy change of collimators, with collimator storage carts available
- Simple image reporting with InterView™ XP
- Automatic uptake calculation
- Easy calculation of residual syringe activity and paravasate
- Unprecedented „gold standard“ image quality
- Outstanding uptime
Wide selection of system size, sensitivity and resolution
Selection of system for FOV:
- TH-22: 25.5 cm square diameter
- TH-33: 30.4 cm square diameter
- TH-45: 35.0 cm square diameter
Selection of crystal thickness for all cameras:
- ¼” (6.5 mm): 99mTc
- 3/8” (9.5 mm): Mixed
- ½” (12.5 mm): 131I
Wide selection of collimators and easy collimator exchange
- Special LETH and HETH collimators with chin mold for 99mTc and 131I for save patient positioning
- LEGP, LEHR and HEGP for general applications
- Pinhole collimator for precise detection of cold nodules
- Collimator exchange in 1-2-3 and 3-2-1
Theranostic imaging with 131I
- Minimum crosstalk of the HETH and HEGP collimators
- Best-in-class image quality reached with dedicated collimators
Outstanding NEMA specifications
Best image quality and spatial resolution
- Optimal resolution (intrinsic 2,7 mm in the CFOV for the standard crystal)
- Optimal sensitivity
- Outstanding uniformity
- Outstanding filters for image display
“Plug and Play”: Easy 1-day-installation
- Compact design, easy to fit into every NM laboratory
- 230 V standard plug
- Place, calibrate: Start!
Intuitive acquisition and reporting system
- Simple, modern and intuitive user surface
- Automatic thyroid ROIs and display of quantitative results (uptake of left and right lobe, and total)
- Smoothing linear and Gaussian, and operations like automatic background subtraction, smoothing of edges, multiplication, filter and much more
- Calculation of residual syringe activity and paravasate
- Parallel workflow for acquisition and analysis
- Customizable protocols according to your wishes
- Customizable reports according to your wishes
Standard thyroid exam
99mTc-pertechnetate thyroid uptake study of a 38 years old male patient.
Applied dose: 75 MBq
Acquisition: 5 min. - 145 kcts
Uptake-time: 20 min.
Thyroid exam with LETH collimator
99mTc-pertechnetate thyroid standard uptake study.
Applied dose: 70 MBq
Acquisition time: 5 min.
Uptake time: 20 min.
Patient exam with 131I: Imaging Pre- and Post-therapy
Standard 131I-imaging of a patient with autonomous adenoma. Images in top row were acquired after application of a capsule containing 3 MBq 131I. The required dose for therapy was estimated with the InterView™ XP workstation using Marinelli's formula. Images in bottom row were acquired as post-therapeutic scan.
Applied dose: 3 and 377 MBq
Acquisition time: 10 min. and 40 sec.
Uptake time: 2 h and 24 h
Parathyroid subtraction scintigraphy
Parathyroid dual-label imaging of a 51 years old male patient. Parathyroid adenoma located under the left lobe of thyroid.
Radiotracer: 99mTc-MIBI and 99mTc-pertechnetate
Applied dose: 400 and 200 MBq
Acquisition: 12 min.
¼” (6.5 mm): 99mTc; 3/8” (9.5 mm): Mixed; ½” (12.5 mm): 131I
TH-22: 25.5 cm square diameter; TH-33: 30.4 cm square diameter; TH-45: 35.0 cm square diameter
Up to 2.7 mm with the standard ¼” system
40 – 400 keV
LEGP, LETH, LEHR, MEGP, HEGP, HETH, Pinhole
How can we help you?
Please contact us for technical information, products and services.Get in touch