Features & Benefits
All-in-one solution for nuclear medicine
- Vendor-neutral postprocessing software for planar, SPECT and multimodal systems
- Full DICOM conformance, IHE implementation
- Seamless integration to any hospital information system
- Stand-alone, server, or virtualized server variant
- CE and FDA approved
Advanced Image Visualization
- Workspaces act like virtual screens organized on separate tabs
- User-defined layouts of workspaces, create your own views
- Layouts specialized for representing standalone modalities, multi-modal fusion, follow-up study pairs, and general comparisons
- Single / dual / triple / quadruple fusion of multi-modal static and dynamic images
- Cine display of 2D and 3D images in synchronized viewers.
- Various general purpose 2D and 3D segmentation tools
- Advanced segmentation tools for specialized applications
- Beyond general statistics, possibility to evaluate textural heterogeneity
- ROI / VOI arithmetic operations and Excel-like calculation of statistics
- Storing ROIs/VOIs on the DICOM server next to the study.
Advanced Data visualization
- Data presentation from static images
- Time-activity curves of ROIs/VOIs derived from dynamic series
- Calculation of parametric images from dynamic series
- Profile curve along a straight line, parametrized by the user
- Histograms (intensity distributions) of images and ROI/VOI data
- Tabular display of ROI/VOI statistics.
- Modify a volume by cropping or removing regions of the image
- Resample images to larger or smaller pixels/voxels
- Merge time frames of a dynamic series
- Merge multi-FOV images to a single SPECT volume
- Create artificial planar images from whole-body SPECT
- Automatic removal of the table, vendor-independent.
- Predefined or user-defined colour palettes
- Arithmetic operations on images of any modality, size, and resolution
- Fast 2D and 3D filters in both spatial and frequency domain
- Reorientation of single- or multi-modality images
- Modality-independent, automated or manual, rigid, affine, and non-linear image registration
Export results and reporting
- Mark points and regions of interest, and recall them any time
- Finalize image captures on report pages with the live reporting system
- Customize report structure and content to best fit the institution needs
- Burn results to CD together with InterView™ FUSION Lite that provides an extended toolset for image review
- Export results not only in DICOM but PNG, JPEG, AVI, PDF, and CSV formats.
Processing Whole Body planar images
Enhance planar images with Tera-Tomo™ 2D Planar Image Enhancement for better visualization of abnormalities. The module operates with state-of-the-art algorithms to enhance the quality of planar images obtained with half dose or double scan speed to the level of standard acquisitions. Tera-Tomo™ 2D Planar Image Enhancement package is fully automated thanks to its robust case-specific analysis module, which adaptively fits the parameters to every case in order to achieve optimal image quality.
SPECT/CT Lung processing
Workflow for processing V/Q lung SPECT images, including pulmonary lobe segmentation and quantification. The V/Q SPECT method enables visual and quantitative evaluation of pulmonary embolism, emphysema, and congenital pulmonary vascular abnormalities. Accurate 3D quantification of the function of individual lobes gives confidence to the surgeon prior to excision.
CT Myocardial processing
Coronary Tree Segmentation method segments the coronary tree and plaques from contrast-enhanced CT. Segmentation helps cardiovascular radiologists to detect stenosis.
Calcium Scoring method enables to detect and quantify the calcified plaques in the regions of coronary arteries. Calculates Agatston and volume scores and calcium mass for all plaques and coronaries (total score).
Methods for PET/CT
Follow-Up Evaluation method facilitates the evaluation of the progress of a disease or the results of a treatment over time. Studies of the same patient acquired on different days are displayed, and ROIs/VOIs are automatically copied to the current study which is registered to previous study. High-accuracy comparison is possible since the statistics calculated for the current study are based on the same volumes as in the previous study.
Automatic Lesion Detection is a robust method to narrow down the suspicious regions on a PET image by segmenting every potential lesion with a user-guided segmentation.
How can we help you?
Don't hesitate to contact us for technical information or to find out more about our products and services.Get in touch