Jellemzők és előnyök
Dual PET Configuration
Simultaneous or sequential? The dual PET configuration offers the best performance for all PET/MRI studies
- Full-scale PET-ring on the front guarantees unlimited quantitative imaging regardless the amount of radioactivity, acquisition time or animal size.
- SiPM-based PET insert ensures simultaneous PET/MRI studies without any interference between the PET and MRI readout.
In-line PET: highest-resolution, large diameter PET-subsystem with the widest dynamic range
- High performance, market leading PET identical with the one used in the nanoScan® PET/CT
- Finest lutetium oxyorthosilicate (LYSO) crystal needles in a large-diameter ring and statistical depth of interaction (DOI) compensation offer highest resolution and homogeneous image quality over the entire field of view
- Bore size and transaxial field of view enabling scanning of larger rats or multiple mice in both PET and MRI
- Best minimal detectable activity on the market: 60 Bq (1.6 nCi)
- Inherently optimized for longitudinal studies e.g. long-term cell tracking
- Fully quantitative at 60 MBq (1.6 mCi) and beyond
- Optimal for imaging of isotopes with short half-life (11C, 13N, 15O etc.)
PET insert offering simultaneous multiparametric imaging
Due to the high level of integration the nanoScan® PET insert offers uncompromised image quality while giving access to a unique way of hybrid imaging by obtaining information from functional, metabolic and physiological processes in a simultaneous manner.
- Simultaneous PET/MRI imaging of total body mouse or rat brain
- Providing high resolution and homogeneous image quality over the entire field of view as a result of using the finest LYSO crystal needles and statistical depth of interaction compensation
- Removable, allowing access to the full-bore of the MRI and also making benchtop measurements possible
- Available as an upgrade for existing PET/MRI 3T, 7T and MRI 3T, 7T installations or as a standalone system
Perfect Integration of PET and MRI
Complete PET/MRI workflow
- Innovative gantry design enables perfect animal positioning resulting in accurate co-registered images
- Using the rotatable touchscreen it is possible to start dynamic PET or MRI measurements right from the scanner opening. The same touchscreen can be used for easy tuning and matching of Tx/Rx volume coils.
- The software suite developed by Mediso covers the complete workflow from image acquisition, attenuation correction and reconstruction to image fusion and analysis, without the need of any third party software.
Ultra low attenuation Brain imaging coils
- We designed our brain array coils with special care to achieve the lowest possible attenuation at 511KeV.
- Using the 2ch phased array coil excellent contrast can be achieved in the brain region with uncompromised PET performance.
Robust cryogen-free magnet
The core of the nanoScan® MRI systems is the most robust cryogen-free superconducting magnet ever built for preclinical applications. Uniquely on the market it features a back mounted cryocooler to reduce conducted vibrations and make maintenance easier.
- The magnet uses conduction cooling to reach superconducting temperatures therefore the magnet is 100% cryogen-free thus does not require quench pipes or any cryogen filling.
- No Faraday cages are needed as the magnet is self-shielded. Due to its unique design the scanner is tightly sealed during operation allowing for ultra-low noise conditions.
- Its base is a NbTi solenoid with multiple corresponding coils to maximize homogeneity and shielding thus reaching state-of-the-art homogeneity of ±0.1 ppm @ 50 mm DSV and negligible fringe field outside the cryostat.
- Transport from loading dock and siting in a relatively small space is easily accomplished, as the magnet is very light (<250kg) with a small, sleek footprint.
Diffusion Tensor Imaging at 3T
Single Shot DTI EPI in rat brain at 3T
Animal model: Wistar Rat
Sequence: Single Shot DTI EPI, Matrix size: 96x96, Diffusion directions: 120, TH: 1mm
Coils: 72mm Tx/Rx volume coil for transmission and 30mm flexible surface coil for signal reception
18F-FDG Glioma imaging in mouse brain
MRI is currently the gold-standard in glioma imaging, thanks to its capabilities in delineating structures within soft tissues. Combining with the molecular specificity of PET, the nanoScan® PET/MRI systems are the perfect tool for the development of novel therapeutic and diagnostic strategies for glioma.
Animal model: C56BL/6 mouse (28g)
Tracer: 3.2 MBq (86 µCi) 18F-FDG
Acquisition: T2W FSE 2D, FOV: 32mm x 32mm, TH: 1mm, MRI acq time: ∼5 min, PET acq: dynamic
Coils: Quadrature Tx/Rx volume coil for mouse brain
Multiple animal imaging with PET/MRI 3T
Simultaneous scan of 3 tumor-bearing mice
Animal model: BALB/c mice
Radiotracer: 18F-FDG, 4.87 MBq (131.6 μCi), 4.75 MBq (128.3 μCi) and 5.91 MBq (159.7 μCi)
Acquisition: GRE 3D Multi-FOV MRI, acq. time: 18min, NEX: 4, TR: 10ms, TE: 3.1ms, TH: 0.8mm, PET acquisition: static
RF Coil: 72mm Quadrature Tx/Rx volume coil
Fat-water separation based on Multi-Echo Gradient Echo sequence
Animal model: Wistar Rat
Sequence: Multi-Echo Gradient Echo, Matrix size: 256x256, FOV: 70mm x 50mm, TH: 1mm, NEX: 2, Acq. time: 10min
Coil: 72mm Tx/Rx volume coil
High-resolution ToF MRA at 3T
With the Mediso 42mm Rat brain RF coil, exceptional quality ToF MRA images can be acquired without the need of any contrast agents. Even at 3T the ACA (Anterior Cerebral Artery), MCA (Middle Cerebral Artery) and CoW (Circle of Willis) is clearly visible.
Animal model: Wistar rat
Sequence: 2D ToF MRA, In-plane resolution: 107um, Slice Thickness: 100um, FOV: 32 mm × 30 mm × 28 mm, TR: 70 msec, TE: 5.7 msec
Coils: 42mm Quadrature Rat brain coil and dedicated brain imaging chamber
Hogyan segíthetünk Önnek?
További termékinformációkért, vagy támogatásért keresse szakértőinket!Vegye fel a kapcsolatot