Jellemzők és előnyök
Advanced Image Visualization
- Workspaces act like virtual screens organized on separate tabs
- User-defined layouts on workspaces, create your own views
- Layouts specialized for representing standalone modalities, multi-modal fusion, follow-up study pairs and general comparisons
- Single / dual / triple / quadruple fusion of multi-modal static and dynamic images
- Cine 2D and 3D images in synchronized viewers
- Various general purpose 2D and 3D segmentation tools
- Advanced segmentation tools for specialized applications
- Beyond general statistics possibility to evaluate textural heterogeneity
- ROI / VOI arithmetic operations and Excel like calculation of statistics
- Store ROI/VOI on DICOM server next to the study
Advanced Data visualization
- Data representation on static images
- Time Activity Curves of ROIs/VOIs derived from dynamic data
- Profile curve under a straight line, parametrized by the user
- Histograms (density functions) of images and ROI/VOI data.
- Tabular display of ROI/VOI statistics
- Modify volume by cropping the sides or removing regions inside the image
- Resample images to coarser of finer resolution
- Merge time frames of a dynamic series
- Stitch multi-FOV images to a single SPECT image
- Create artificial planar images from WB SPECT
- Automatic removal of patient couch, vendor independent
- Predefined or user defined colour schemes and presets
- Arithmetic operations on images with all modality, size and resolution
- Fast 2D- and 3D-filters on both spatial and frequency domain
- Reorient single or multimodality images
- Modality independent, automated or manual, rigid, affine and non-linear image registration
Export results and reporting
- Mark interesting regions and recall them any time
- Finalize image captures on report page with the live reporting system
- Customize report structure and content to best fit the institution needs
- Burn results to CD with InterViewTM FUSION Lite providing extended toolset for image review
- Export results not only in DICOM but PNG, JPEG, AVI and CSV
Process Whole Body planar images
Enhance planar images with Tera-Tomo™ 2D Planar Image Enhancement for better visualization of abnormalities. The module operates with state-of-the-art algorithms to enhance the image quality and detail of half-dose or double scan speed planar images to the level of standard acquisitions. Tera-Tomo™ 2D Planar Image Enhancement package is fully automated due to its robust case specific analysis module, which adaptively fits the parameters to every case in order to achieve optimal image quality.
SPECT/CT Lung processing
Workflow for processing V/Q SPECT Lung images including Lung Lobe segmentation and quantification. V/Q SPECT method enable visual and quantitative evaluation of pulmonary embolism, emphysema and congenital pulmonary vascular abnormalities. Accurate 3D quantification of the individual lobes gives confidence to the surgeon prior to excision.
CT Myocardial processing
Coronary Tree Segmentation method segments the coronary tree and plaques from contrast-enhanced CT. Segmentation helps cardiovascular radiologists detect stenosis.
Calcium Scoring method enables to detect and quantify the calcified plaques on region of coronary arteries. Calculate Agatston and volume scores and calcium mass for all plaques and coronaries (total score).
Methods for PET/CT
Follow-Up Evaluation method facilitate the evaluation of the progress of a disease or the results of a treatment over time. Studies of the same patient taken on a different date are displayed and ROI/VOIs are automatically copied to the current study which is registered to previous study. High accuracy comparison is possible since the statistics calculated for the current study are based on the same volume as in the previous study.
Automatic Lesion Detection is a robust method to narrow down the possible regions on a PET image by segmenting every potential lesions with a user guided segmentation.
Automatic Lesion Detection combined with Follow-Up Evaluation method provide a complete workflow for processing PET/CT studies.
Hogyan segíthetünk Önnek?
További termékinformációkért, vagy támogatásért keresse szakértőinket!Vegye fel a kapcsolatot